Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Ronin!

About a month ago I went to go see Sabrina and Riley in the hospital to visit their brand new baby.  I got to hold the little guy at just a few hours old.  That was definitely the youngest baby I have ever held.  It took a while, but they finally chose on the name Ronin, which I love guys!
So this past Sunday I went over to their place to take 3 week old pics of little Ronin and his new Mom and Dad.  He was a little fussy at first and didn't want to fall asleep for us, but we still got some really cute pics of him.

You guys are awesome and I had a lot of fun with the three of you!!

Here are just a few pics as my computer is running out of hard drive space.  I will put up more this weekend.










2 comments:

  1. Ryan you did an AMAZING job! We couldn't be happier with what you posted, and that's just the beginning! Thanks again for coming out and doing the photos. I shared the above shots with some friends and family and they were in awe at how wonderful these turned out. We thank you and so does Ronin!

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete